北京快三助手 www.nsg5.cn Green Chemistry is the design, development and implementation of chemical products and processes to reduce or eliminate the use and generation of substances hazardous to human health and the environment. This is pivotal to our technologies for the future.
We assess the sustainability profile of our new products against the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry:
1. Prevent waste generation when designing new chemical syntheses.
2. Design products that provide maximum functionality with little or no toxicity.
3. Minimise the use of chemicals hazardous to humans and the environment.
4. Use renewable and sustainable raw materials whenever possible.
5. Make use of catalytic reactions to reduce waste.
6. Minimise the number of steps in chemical syntheses.
7. Make efficient use of atom economy such that final products contain the maximum proportion of starting materials.
8. Make use of safer solvents or eliminate solvent use.
9. Design syntheses and processes to minimize a product’s carbon footprint
10. Design products that are biodegradable and present no, harm to, or accumulation in the environment.
11. Develop real-time monitoring of processes to minimise formation of by-products.
12. Design products with safety built in to the manufacturing processes